Bandpass filters are characterized by a high transmitting band that is blocked in the subsequent long-wave and short-wave spectral range.
Depending on the spectral width of the transmitting band, a distinction is made between broadband and narrowband filters.
Bandpass filters can be manufactured with a variety of performance characteristics ranging from the simplest Fabry-Pérot design with a single cavity and unblocked to more complex, fully blocked dielectric designs with multiple cavities and a single substrate.
Standard filter list
Data sheet OEM
- Medical Diagnostics
- Chemical analytics
- Areas where spectral separation is required
- Use of hard, dielectric oxide layers
- Wavelengths from UV, VISIBLE, NIR to FIR
- Excellent blocking outside bandpass
- Maximum possible transmission
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Excellent durability, even under demanding climatic conditions