Dichroic beam splitters separate the incoming light into a transmission and reflection range.
Steep edges allow this separation within a few nanometers. The beam splitters are free of absorption and guarantee highest values in transmission and reflection.
- Reader, Barcode Scanner
- Optical measuring instruments, spectroscopy
- Optical sensors
- Colour printer
- Operating microscopes
- Good blocking, or excellent transmission in the desired spectrum
- Steep slopes
- Lowest autofluorescence
- Temperature load up to 400°C
- Dense layers that do not absorb water = tropicalized
- Extremely long service life